Bored out of my mind
Location: Jakarta
The evening prayer has just started. I've spent most of this weekend in my hotel room -- working, reading, writing emails, more reading, watching Seinfeld and right now, I am waiting for 8:00 PM so I can video chat with Smitha. You can only ignore the constancy of your surrounding for so long I guess.
Anyway, its back to work tomorrow. And then 4 more days here. Then I'm off to Doha, a week there and then I will begin my crazy 44 hour trip back home.
The evening prayer has just started. I've spent most of this weekend in my hotel room -- working, reading, writing emails, more reading, watching Seinfeld and right now, I am waiting for 8:00 PM so I can video chat with Smitha. You can only ignore the constancy of your surrounding for so long I guess.
Anyway, its back to work tomorrow. And then 4 more days here. Then I'm off to Doha, a week there and then I will begin my crazy 44 hour trip back home.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home